ORDER TOLL FREE IN THE US & CANADA: 1 (888) 689-2978 INTERNATIONAL TEL:+1 (702) 577-2935
Hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Mon-Fri (EST)
PC-Diag https://store.pc-diagnostics.com is McAfee SECURE & VeriSign Secured !
the Swiss Army developed a tool for diagnosing and treating common PC
maladies, we think it would look a lot like PC Diag ". While you'll still need a decent trauma kit and replacement
parts to get a seriously ill PC up and running, PC Diag
can shave hours of time that might otherwise be spent tediously
examining every component in search of the culprit.
- LOGAN DECKER, Maximum PC
Magazine PC DIAG'S SALES EVENT ENDS 9/23/12
COMPUTER PC DIAGNOSTIC TEST KITS FOR DESKTOP AND LAPTOP COMPUTER TECHNICIANS
for (PC Support Technicians to troubleshoot Computer Hardware, perform Dats Recovery, Cloning and more on Desktop and Mobile Platforms).
Service Desktop & Laptop PC's Hardware Failures Service Desktop & Laptop PC's Hardware Failures
& Perform Data Recovery, Drive Cloning & More
PC-Diags' Suggested Retail Price $519.90 (Sale Price $249.95) PC-Diag's Suggested retail price $389.95 (Sale Price $149.95)
More Info More Info
- FREE Shipping in the USA on this tool kit except to HI, AK and PR.
- 10% OFF INTERNATIONAL orders on this tool kit. Use COUPON CODE ( SHIP10 ) in our shopping cart to receive your overseas discount.
- INTERNATIONAL COUPON offer is designed to discount Overseas Shipping Costs.
- All orders include our 100% Money Back Warranty!
- Includes one years worth of FREE updates on PC-Diag Pro Suite.
When you order one of our Professional Tool Kits or Master Technicians IT Tool Kits you will receive a (5) multi-user license. What does this mean?
- When you order our Professional Tool Kit
you will receive a PC-Diag Pro Suite ISO to build CD's and a Zip file to
build PC Diag USB Drives
- Use the PC-Diag ISO to build up to (5 CD's plus backups) of both the DOS and Windows Programs
- Use the Zip file to build up to (5 USB Drives plus backups) of both the DOS and Windows programs
- Your DOS, Windows CD's and USB
Drives can be used by up to (5) individual technicians at the same time to test as many PC's as
they wish to test 100 or 1000 there is no limit!
NOTE: With the Master Technicians IT Kit you receive additional Data Recovery, Drive Cloning Software and more.
Your Physical Shipment will Include all the following below besides the download ISO and ZIP file we email you:
- One Professional Carry Case
- One USB Flash Drive
- One Desktop PCI Slot Motherboard Test Card. Includes remote LCD Display & Cable SEE what's wrong with a system that won't boot, even if the screen
- One Power Supply Tester test power supply with dummy load and verifies outputs with LED status.
- There is plenty of room in the case to put the CD's and your USB drives that you build.
Dear PC Diag,
Recently a customer brought in a "dead" computer and asked us to fix it.
We spent about an hour on the PC and determined that it was either the
power supply or motherboard or both. We explained
to the customer that we would order the parts in and it would cost them
nearly $300.00. They agreed to the repair and I was set to order the
hardware when the mailman dropped off my new test Post card. I
immediately took it to that machine and found that it was neither the
power supply or the motherboard. They were both providing codes
Armed with that knowledge, my tech and I broke down the computer and
started rebuilding it step by step until it failed. Each time we booted
it we tested the system with PC Diag for DOS to ensure the system's
stability. We finally found that the customer had been struck by
lightening and it had destroyed the modem. We replaced the modem and the
computer worked fine.
We called the customer back and explained that we were going to be able
to save them nearly $200.00. They were skeptical. Their confidence in us
was gone. We explained to them that we would test the computer,
overnight to ensure the system's reliability and show them the results.
We again setup PC-Diagnostics for DOS and ran the system for 8 hours.
After which we ran the system for another 8 hours using PC Diag for
Windows. After we showed the customer the results, all passing of
course, their trust was restored, they gladly paid us, and referred
another customer to us that day.
Thank you PC Diagnostics for helping. I wish I had purchased this great kit 3 years ago when I started out on my own.
William Schilling, Owner/President
Doc Gadget Computers
an SPS Consolidated, LLC Company