Computer Power Supply Tester
PC Diag SRP: $24.95 Sale Price: $14.95
This Product is only included with our tool kits it is not sold seperately.
Power Supply Tester Description:
Closed Loop ATX power supply tester.
Test power supply with dummy load and verifies outputs with LED status.
Not only does this mini ATX power supply check for load verification,
but it checks the output voltage from each of the power supply output
leads. This insures that a correct output is detected to quickly
check the health of your power supply.
Checks output for:
4 pin molex connector power lead, known as old style hard drive
SATA connector power lead, known as new style hard drive power connector
Floppy connector power lead
4, 6, or 8 pin CPU connector power lead
+3.3V, -12V, PG, +5VSB, +12V, - 5V, and +5V
1. Plug-in power supply connector to tester.
2. Plug-in power supply to outlet source and enable power switch.
3. Check LED status for 3.3V, -12V, PG, +5VS, +12V, - 5V, and +5V
4. Plug in HDD connector ONLY.
5. Check LED status for +12V and +5V.
6. Remove HDD connector.
7. Plug in 4, 6 or 8 pin CPU connector ONLY.
8. Check LED status for +12V.
9. Remove CPU connector.
10. Plug in floppy connector ONLY.
11. Check LED status for +12V and +5V.
12. Remove floppy connector.
13. Plug in SATA connector ONLY.
14. Check LED status for +12V, +3.3V and +5V.
15. Remove SATA Conector.
16. Unplug ATX connector.