Computer Diagnostic Software and ( Professional Starter Tool Kit)
Award Winning Computer Diagnostic Software Professional Kit and tools, used
to diagnose problems on a PC running in Windows or a DOS environment.
Our Professional PC Hardware Diagnostic Software allows its user to maintain
quality service and support during the four phases of a PC's life cycle.
The Professional version of our Computer Diagnostic Software has the added ability
to perform hundreds of extensive test routines which can better assist in detecting
problematic PC hardware failures.
By including our diagnostics in your tool-kit,
the professional technician can be assured that both valuable time and
money will be saved.
The features of the Professional version include a detailed reporting of the
computer's components and operating system. In addition, extensive information about
the computer's processor, memory, hard drives, CD/DVD drives, floppy drives, monitor,
video card, network card, modem, sound cards, keyboard, mouse, serial ports, USB,
PCI, system board devices, and more.
Additional features for our Professional Computer Diagnostic Software include the
ability to select and execute extensive tests for your processor, memory, hard drives,
CD/DVD drives, floppy drive, monitor, video card, network card, modem, sound cards,
keyboard, mouse, serial port, and USB. Our Professional Computer Diagnostics has
the added ability to run a set of tests individually or all at once, and then create
a report from the results. This report could be saved for future reference, printed
or e-mailed to a help desk operation or other technicians for further
Professional PC Diagnostic Software Suite & Tool Kit: Intended for (PC Support Technicians, Computer Maintenance and Computer Hardware Troubleshooting).
Computer Diagnostic Software Professional Starter Kit A Closer Look
- System Requirements & Platforms (Windows & DOS Mode)
- Features and Benefits (Windows Mode)
- Features and Benefits (DOS Mode)
- Additional Test Features (Windows Mode)
- Additional Test features (DOS Mode)
- Advanced Testing (Windows Mode)
- Advanced Testing (DOS Mode)
- NIC Testing ( Windows)
- USB Test ( DOS)
- Remote Testing (Windows)
- LCD PCI Bus Motherboard Test Card
- Power Supply Tester
- Loopback Plugs
System Requirements, Platforms & Licensing
PC-Diag Windows: This version is compatible with the
following operating systems Windows 2000, 2000 Pro, XP, Windows 2003,
Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008. It is recommended to have at least 20MB
free space on your hard drive and 64MB of memory.
Diag DOS self-booting hardware diagnostics software: In DOS mode it runs
on all standard PC-type systems running in 640K on IBM-standard
PC, XT, AT, PS/2, EISA, PCI, VLB, 386, 486, Pentium, Pentium Pro,
Pentium II, Pentium
III, Pentium IV, AMD K5/K6/K7/Athlon, Cyrix 5x86/6x86/MediaGX,
Winchip, and clones
under DOS 3.0+, including Windows 3.1, 95, 98, and ME. Self-boots and
runs on systems
that have UNIX, LINUX, OS/2, Windows NT/2000/XP loaded (but does not
run under those
No matter what operating system is installed on your PC (Windows,
Linux, DOS), simply boot up from our specially configured floppy
drive's, CDROMS or USB drives, and run complex tests on your hardware.
user license can be utilized to troubleshoot multiple computer systems
suspected hardware failure. Our software does not necessarily reside
on the hard
drive of any one system as does most software that will not allow you
the license or run it on additional PC's. A PC-Diag license
can be moved from one system to another, test one PC or multiple PC's
no limit as long as it is done one PC at a time per authorized
license. EXCEPTION: Enterprise licenses fall under different
Features and Benefits in Windows Mode
- Comprehensive report about your computer components, and operating system so you can determine whether or not your PC is performing the way it should be. ( Compare how well your PC is performing based on similar machines).
- The Windows version will allow its user to completely test video, sound, net card and other devices that require Windows drivers.
- Display and record the possibilities of negative effects during configuration changes and hardware upgrades.
- Save time and money on costly repairs by checking your PC's hardware yourself and then calling a professional only if you need one.
- Accurate and Detailed test logs information.
- When support technicians are required, detailed logs of all test results can immediately be provided cutting down or completely eliminating costly product returns, wasted time and money.
- PC Diagnostic customizing available.
- PC Diagnostics can be installed on the users hard drive or ordered on CD-ROM, other OEM formats are available upon request.
- Rugged System Diagnostic Test
- Basic Configuration Report
- Robust Context-Sensitive Help
- Performance Guarantee
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Saves Time & Money
Additional Test Features & Advanced Testing in Windows Mode
- Processor ( Manual or Automated Testing 100,000 Repetitions)
- Memory ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- Hard Drives ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- CD/DVD drives ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- Floppy Drives ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- Video Card
- Network Card
- Dual Core, Quad Core
- Sound cards
- System Board Devices
- Cleanup Tools
- Serial Ports
- Parallel Ports
Features and Benefits in DOS Mode
- Comprehensive Configuration Report
- Rugged System Diagnostic Tests
- Exacting System Benchmark Tests
- Powerful Utilities
- Robust Context-Sensitive Help
- 64 Bit Support
- Performance Guarantee
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Self-Boot & DOS
- Saves Time & Money
Additional Test Features DOS Mode
- Complete Computer Diagnostics (single-test and batch mode)
- Full Documents System Configuration with user-customizable Snapshot Report. Includes details on Shows IRQ, DMA, PNP, PCI, PCMCIA, SMBIOS, and I/O devices such as network, sound, SCSI, Disk Drives. Even includes editable databases of CPU, PCI, and PNP devices. Excellent for Repair Records, Conflict Resolution, Inventory Control, Loss Prevention, Warranty Validation. Fabulous for proving what is inside the system without having to remove the cover.
- Test all major standard IBM-compatible PC/AT components: CPU (including multiple CPUs), Motherboard, Memory, Disk Drives, CD ROM Drives, Sound, Video, Serial/Parallel/USB Ports, Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick. Tests grouped by device. You may run them in multiple passes or for specific time periods and log summary or full results to printer or file. Excellent for field engineers, bench technicians, and factory burn-in testing. Proven diagnostics give you confidence your system is functioning properly.
- Advanced Benchmark Tests of CPU, Math, Video, Hard Drive, CD ROM, and Memory, individually selectable and run in continuous loops to show you how the system is performing, and allow you to detect performance bottlenecks in the system.
- Utilities provide powerful features: Refresh, Recondition, Security Erase & Low Level Format Computer Hard Drives; exercise serial terminals; create data structure templates for viewing memory or disk contents in context.
- Comprehensive Context-Sensitive Help, Coaches, Repair Tips, POST Codes, and manual built-in to help you find what you need to know when you need it by pressing one or two keys. Keeps you oriented, effective without searching for a manual.
- Provides solid reliability to professional technicians, system builders, student technicians, PC maintenance training instructors, power users, and novices.
- Free lifetime support included.
Advanced Testing DOS Mode
Easy To Use and Instructional! - Our diagnostic software operates intuitively from
user-friendly menus, context-sensitive help, and mouse or keyboard control.
The Professional PC Diagnostics Software provides the following major operations:
- User Interface
- Menu-driven - hot keys, cursor keys, or mouse clicks select items, ESC key goes
to previous item User-configurable screen colors Context-sensitive help system Setup program allows user to make backup copies
- Scans its own files for viruses to give user peace of mind
- Supports ISA, EISA, MCA, PCMCIA, PCI, AGP buses Shows basic hardware configuration screen of installed devices Displays physical and logical FAT-formatted drive information Displays hard drive manufacturer, model, serial # Displays configuration "Snapshot" report, also from command line Allows user to customize report header, footer, contents Identifies whether system needs to be upgraded Saves and restores entire CMOS RAM contents Saves and restores Master Boot Record (MBR) Saves and restores Logical Drive Boot Records (LBR) Displays Hard Drive contents by Head, Cylinder, Sector, or LBA Sector Displays standard IRQ/DMA usage Allows user to edit databases for CPU, PCI, and Plug-n-Play Displays SCSI and ATAPI devices installed Displays SMBIOS report, including CPU & memory type & speed Edits common CMOS RAM area
- Detects Pentium Floating Divide and other design flaws
- Contains dozens of menu items that run thousands of tests Tests all IBM-PC/AT standard components Tests are organized in groups:
Allows user to select which tests to run within a group Runs selected tests individually within group or in burn-in batch mode Once set up and initiated, tests run unattended, and can even return to DOS when
finished. Allows user to save batch test settings in file and specify which batch file to
use from command line. All tests run in sequence for number of passes, amount of time per test, or amount
of time for entire batch or group of tests. Allows many user-configurable Test Settings items such as
- System (motherboard and single/multiple CPUs) Memory (main, cache, video) Video (display adapter and monitor) Fixed Disk (including non-destructive write tests) Floppy Disk Compact Disk (CD) Serial Controllers (including Modem) Parallel Controllers (including Printers) Keyboard Mouse Joystick Sound Card and Speaker (Sound Blaster Compatible) Year 2000 and Real Time Clock Synchronicity
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Port Circuitry
- Which devices to test Range of memory to test Serial Port Baud Rates to use Where to log results and what to put in log Whether to exit from the program after finishing tests Amount of time (up to 99:99:99 hours) or number of passes to run tests
- Plus much more.
- If tests fail a large, red FAIL message is displayed on monitor, allowing factory
technicians to be alerted to failures from across the room.
- Shows performance or raw speed. Tests CPU, math, video, hard drive disk, CD, Memory
- Runs through all tests in continuous passes
- Logs results to disk or printer Allows user to print or save to file the contents of any screen.
- Logs detailed test results or just a test summary to printer or file
- Finds and deletes files Edits configuration files (CONFIG.SYS, AUTOEXEC.BAT, etc.) Terminal test exercises attached modems and other serial devices Checks file system integrity (FAT structures only) Scans hard drive for allocation errors Refurbishes magnetic surface on hard drives Refreshes magnetic surface on hard drives Low-level formats MFM/RLL/IDE drives D.O.D-security erases hard drives
- Data Structure Template overlays disk or memory areas with template for optimum
- Context-sensitive Help System
- Press F1 at any time to get help that tells what the currently selected item does
Alt-F1 at any time to get a coach that tells how to use the currently selected item
Ctrl-F1 on any test item to display a tip that explains how to repair an associated
failure. F1 when one of the above is displayed causes the index or help, coaches, or tips
to be displayed. User may search forward and backward for any text in the help system. User may print displayed help information.
- Complete manual built in.
Batch Mode Testing
The PC Diagnostics Software examines the computer in test groups. Test groups include Motherboard, Memory, Video, Fixed Disk, CD, Floppy Disk, Video, Serial, Parallel, USB, Year 2000, Mouse, Joystick, and Keyboard.
You may run a group or individually selected tests in a group, then run single or multiple passes for either an amount of time per test, amount of time for the group, or number of passes for each test. Test time can be up to 100 hours (four days plus four hours).
You may also select Batch Mode testing and save the test parameters in a batch mode file. Batch mode testing is also called "burn-in" testing because it runs continuously for a long time and heats up the circuitry. Batch mode tests can simulate a month of normal operation in just a few hours of intensive exercising.
When creating a batch mode file, you can select any test in any group, then select which devices are to be tested (e.g., which hard drives if you have multiple drives), you may then select the amount of time or passes for the tests, elect to exit the program and return to the operating system when testing is done (so as to run other functions in AUTOEXEC.BAT, for example), and elect the destination of the test log (full log or just summary, to go to printer or file). You may even elect to put the Snapshot Configuration report in the beginning of the log and customize a header and footer for the report.
An important feature for systems builders who burn-in many systems at once is the dynamic test result display. The software can be set to halt on a failure or run continuously. If a failure does not lock up the system, then the monitor, if attached, will display a large, red FAIL message, and the floppy drive LED will flash rapidly. This will alert a technician across the room that a failure has occurred.
Batch Mode testing is a very powerful way to burn-in test a system after repair or before shipping a new system to a customer, for it provokes any imminent "infant mortality" failures while in the shop, rather than in the customer's home or office, and it thereby reduces warranty costs for both the customer and PC technician or builder.
Full Logging of Configuration and Test Results - The PC Diagnostics Software videos through log features to record your test results and configuration information. Log to the printer directly, to a disk file of choice, or just to internal memory. Elect to log only the testing summary showing number of passes and number of failures for each test, or each iteration of each test in a batch mode burn-in test sequence, plus the summary. Because you can log configuration information, you have a handy record to use to verify the customer's system if it is returned for service.
PC Diag NIC TEST
NIC Test was designed to detect and perform a network diagnostic
on the cards installed in your computer. This simple to use, but professional network
interface card test software will diagnose your system right down to low level information.
The NIC Test provides its user with detailed reporting, network card information,
traffic statistics and more!
PC Diag USB TEST Software
USB Test Software designed to rigorously test, troubleshoot and diagnose all USB
devices, ports and hubs. Displays detailed information about host controllers and
attached devices and works with any USB device. PC-Diag USB Test Software offers extensive testing for USB controllers
in addition to a powerful discovery engine that provides very detailed information
about host controllers and USB devices. The USB Software rigorously tests USB host
controllers and USB functionality for all attached USB devices!
This unique USB Test Software eliminates the need for costly, restrictive, multiple
loop back test plugs; virtually any USB device can be used for testing!
PC Diag Remote Testing
The ideal solution for the Remote Help Desk Solutions Technician and PC Support
Personnel. PC-Diag Remote PC Diagnostic Software solution enables
your help desk technicians to obtain detailed hardware information and run complex
computer diagnostic tests instantly on PC's remotely at any location Worldwide across
the LAN, WAN or INTERNET.
PC Diag's remote help desk solutions testing capability lets you run the same complex
hardware tests on your customers, employees or client's computer that you might
run on your own, without leaving your desk! Imagine the time and money you'll save
on unnecessary on-site service calls and replacement parts, especially when the
problem was "operator error or a software application", not part of your Warranty!
Computer Desktop LCD PCI Bus (Diagnostic Motherboard Test Card)
PC-Diag LCD Desktop PCI Slot motherboard test card is the perfect low-cost solution to high-priced troubleshooting. LCD Desktop test card lets you cut service costs to the bone.
It shows in plain text the problem code because it can decode the BIOS
code directly. No More looking up the code in a code booklet. Included
onboard voltage LEDs that indicate the power supply status. Now you can SEE what's wrong with a system that won't boot, even if the screen is blank! Just plug the card into an available slot on your desktop switch on
power, and watch the LCD display. The codes and problem are displayed on
the LCD screen.
- Troubleshoot your dead motherboard
- Desktop PC debug card supports PCI interface
- LCD screen make diagnostic code easy to watch
- Instantly Shows why System Won't Boot
- Compatible with Phoenix, Award and AMI Bios motherboards which have the PCI bus slot
- Back light POST code display - Users can easily readout the POST code on the LCD even in a dark place.
Power Supply Tester
Closed Loop ATX: Power Supply Tester
Test power supply with dummy load and verifies outputs with LED status.
Not only does this mini ATX power supply check for load verification,
but it checks the output voltage from each of the power supply output
leads. This insures that a correct output is detected to quickly
check the health of your power supply.
Loopbacks plugs are used to test and diagnose if your serial and parallel
ports are working correctly.
PC-Diag is Hacker Safe & VeriSign Secure!
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price $329.95 Sale Price $129.95
- FREE USPS Priority Shipping on US orders over $75.00 except HI, AK and PR
- 10% OFF INTERNATIONAL orders over $75.00. Use COUPON CODE ( SHIP10 )
- INTERNATIONAL COUPON offer is designed to discount Overseas Shipping Costs.
- All orders include our 100% MONEY BACK WARRANTY!
NOTE: When you
order you receive all software via e-mail so you can download it immediately and
begin using it before your shipment arrives.
All PC Diag software orders include one years worth of FREE
Your download will be emailed to you it will include an
ISO along with your serial numbers which you can burn to CD with PCDiag CD-
Why you should buy our
Computer Diagnostic Software - We have many gratified and prestigious customers who rely on our Diagnostic Software
day in and day out to help them test and troubleshoot their computers. Due to the
abundance of PC hardware manufactures worldwide, along with the lack of industry
controls and standards, it would be impossible to assume that any one Computer Diagnostic
Software would be able to troubleshoot and assist in repairing all existing
hardware failures. Therefore, no one single troubleshooting tool will always be
capable of diagnosing all hardware failures and cannot be expected to locate and
perform at its best in all computer related hardware diagnostic situations.