Windows 10 is the operating system is a mixed bag which has many features and a lot of bugs too. You may face different types of error while using Windows 10, error code: 0x80000003 is one of them. This particular error can pop up while executing different types of task. If you are also facing the same error, we have the solutions for you.
The error code: 0x80000003 pops up with the error message ‘A breakpoint has been reached, Error 0x80000003’. Please back up all your important files before solving the error.
You need to run CHKDSK so that it fix and recover any infected segments on any of your drive. Follow these steps to run CSKDHK.
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run window and type CMS and hit Enter.
- After the command prompt window pops up, type chkdsk /r in the command prompt window and hit Enter.
- The process will start automatically and you have to wait as it takes a few minutes.
Run the SFC scan in your computer.
You need to run the SFC scan on your computer. SFC scan helps you to detect and remove the corrupted files in your computer. Follow these easy steps.
- Press Windows key + R key to open the Run Window, type CMD and hit Enter.
- The command prompt window will pop up on your computer screen.
- Type SFC /scannow in the command prompt window.
- This process will start automatically and take some time. Wait for the process to complete.
- Restart the computer after the completion of the SFC scan.
After completion of the process, check whether the error in your computer is solved or not.
Boot Windows 10 in a clean boot state
You need to boot in a clean boot state and try to operate the same file. This will help you if some processes are interfering the boot.
- Go to the search bar and type msconfig in the bar and hit enter.
- Click on the System Configuration Utility.
- After that, go to the general tab and click on Selective Startup.
- Clear the load startup items checkbox.
- You need to be sure that Load system services and Use Original boot configuration are checked.
- Now, click on the services tab.
- Choose the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all.
- Finally, click on the Apply or Ok option and restart the computer.
After finishing the process, check if your problem is fixed. If your problem is not solved, check for other solutions of this error.
Make a scan which checks for the Memory Leaks
You have to use the Memory Diagnostic Tool to check for the memory leaks. You can follow these simple steps to check for the memory leaks.
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run window and type mdsched.exe in the box.
- You will be asked to restart your computer so allow to restart your computer and run that tool.
- Please make sure that you have saved all your task and closed all your running programs on your computer.
- Once the process is completed, check whether the error has been fixed or not.
Contact the developer and report about the issue
You need to contact the developer of the specific software and report about the issue. They can give the best solution for you to fix your error.
We hope this article helped you to fix your error.