Error code: 0x8004010f [Solved]
The error code: 0x8004010f is very common with users of Outlook from 2010 to 2013. Error 0x8004010f means you have the corrupted Outlook profile. The error 0x8004010f pops up in your computer with two possible error messages. The two error messages are Outlook data profile cannot be accessed, error 0x8004010f or The operation failed. An object could not be found, error 0x8004010f.
This error code mostly pops up when you have passed on a .pst file to keep it into Outlook 2010/2013, whether it is from the older PC or any other situation. The outlook will not let you send or receive any emails until and unless you fix that error in your computer. Many users believe that this error 0x8004010f can only be solved by making a new account from scratch. You can easily fix this error using these methods of solution. These solutions have worked out for many users to solve this error in their computer system. The solutions to the error 0x8004010f are enlisted below with some easy steps.
Change the folder present in Outlook 2010/2013
You should change the folder in Outlook 2010/2013. You can follow these simple steps to change the folder in Outlook 2010/2013.
- Open the Outlook app 2010/2013.
- Go to the File tab.
- After that, click on Account settings.
- Now, select the account which is giving you issues.
- Change the folder button at the bottom.
- After that, select Personal Folde\Inbox.
- Finally, click on send/receive all.
Now, you will be able to use Outlook 2010/2013. You can send and receive emails after following these steps. If your issue is not fixed, you should follow other solution methods.
Create a new Outlook profile and add that outlook
Another solution to error 0x8004010f is creating a new outlook profile. You can create a new outlook profile easily. You can follow these simple steps to create a new outlook profile.
- Close your Outlook app.
- After that, press Windows key + R key to open the run window.
- Type control panel in the open box of the run window.
- When control panel window pops up, find the Mail app and click on it.
- After that, the Mail window will appear on your computer screen. You can see the name of the current profile in the title bar.
- Click on Show Profiles. Now, you will see all your Outlook profile.
- Tap on add to add an Outlook profile.
- Select a name of that specific profile and click on OK.
- After that, enter your name, email address, and password. You should type the same password for two times for confirmation.
- Now, click on Finish.
- Select either Prompt for a profile to be used or change the profile by using by default. After that, select Outlook.
- Finally, you can close that window and open Outlook app. After that, select the just created outlook account. You will get that error fixed.
Now, you can use Outlook freely. You can send and receive emails now. These are effective solutions to the error 0x8004010f. We hope your error code: 0x8004010f has been fixed using one of these methods of solution.