The error code 0x8004210b is the error which is related to Outlook app. It pops up when you try to send or receive any emails through outlook app. It does not have any specific error message. This error 0x8004210b can be fixed by using these solutions. The solutions to this error are given below.
Run SFC scan in your computer
You can run the system check by the help of the SFC scan. Follow these simple steps in order to run the SFC scan.
- Press Windows key+R to open the Run box.
- In the type CMD.EXE in the open box of Run window.
- Command Prompt window will pop up, type SFC /scannow and hit Enter.
- The system check will be started. This process will take some time.
- This process will find the corrupted files in your computer and removes it.
- After finishing the process, restart your computer and check whether your problem is solved or not.
If these steps did not fix your problem, try other solution methods.
Check your computer for Malware Infection
First of all, you need to examine whether your computer is attacked by virus or not. If your computer is infected by malware or virus, removing those defects will definitely help you to solve the error 0x8004210b. You must go and check through the in-built anti-malware software called Windows Defender. You need to follow these simple steps to check whether your computer is infected or not.
- Go to the Start menu and open settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Go to Windows Defender.
- Now, select Windows Defender Offline.
- Finally, click on Scan Offline.
Now restart your computer. After that, you can check whether your error is fixed or not. If your error is not solved, try checking for other solutions.
Make changes to your drivers
As you already know, corrupted or problematic drivers might cause the error 0x8004210b. You must make some changes to the drivers in order to fix the problem. To make some changes, follow these simple steps. There are two methods. They are updating drivers or using Driver Verifier. follow these steps to update your drivers.
- To update your drivers, go to start menu and click on Settings.
- After that, click on Update & Security.
- You will find a check for updates options there, click on it.
- Choose the driver that you need to update from the list.
You can verify driver verifier and device manager.
- Press Windows Key + X and go to the device manager.
- Expand the device entries.
- You need to search for the problematic driver, right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.
Uninstall and reinstall Outlook application
You must uninstall and reinstall Outlook application in order to fix the error 0x8004210b. Follow these simple steps in order to uninstall the Outlook application.
- Go to the search bar inside the start menu
- Type Control Panel and select Control Panel at the top of the list of result.
- After that, the control panel window will pop up on your screen. Select programs or programs and features from the menu.
- A list of applications will be displayed there, right-click on Outlook and select Remove.
- This steps will help you to uninstall outlook app from your computer. After that, download Outlook from the official website of Microsoft. After that, double-click on the setup file. You can see the installation process. Follow the instruction given on the screen. After installation completes, you will get your error 0x8004210b fixed in your computer.
Install the latest version of Windows in your PC.
You can follow these simple steps to get windows 10 May 2019 update.
- Go to setting from the ‘start’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Update and security’ option.
- On the right side of the window, you will find ‘Windows update’, click it to proceed.
Now, click on ‘check for update’.
- After that, you will see the update there. Go to ‘Download and Install now’.
- Once your update is downloaded, you will be notified. You can install it in your preferable time.
By following these simple steps, you can get a new version of your Windows.
Run the system restore
This will make your computer like the earlier one. Earlier one refers to when you did not have the error 0x8004210b. This restoration removes all the changes and updates from your computer and restores it. You can restore your windows by following these instructions.
- First of all, open Run Window by pressing Windows Key + R.
- Type Control Panel in the Open box of run Window.
- This will open the control panel window on your computer screen.
- After that, find the system icon by searching in the search panel and click on it.
- A new window will pop up on your screen. After that, see left part of the Window and choose System Protection. It may require administrator approval, grant approval.
- You can see the System restore option there, tap on it.
- After that, select next.
- Now, choose the restore point and select next.
- Tap on Finish.
- Give confirmation, click on Yes.
After finishing the process, restart your computer and check whether the problem is solved or not.
Remove the junk files with the help of Disk Cleanup.
Microsoft has given a built-in tool for removing the junk files from your computer called Disk Cleanup. Utilize it to clean the junk files from your computer. Please follow these steps to remove junk files from your desktop.
- Search ‘Disc Cleanup’ in the search tab, open the app.
- The app will ask you to select the drive which needs to be cleaned up. Select the drive and click ‘OK’.
- The app will provide details on the files including system and downloaded. Choose the files that need to be deleted.
- After finishing the process, check whether the error code: 0x8004210b is fixed or not.
We hope this article helped you out for fixing your error code: 0x8004210b.