Internet networks in a computer are simple and easy to use and configure. However, with the development and updates, many people are being in problem and having issues with connectivity. Most of the times, error related to networks and internets pops up with error code: 0x80070035. The error code 0x80070035 mostly pops up with an error message “The network path was not found. This error mostly appears in Windows 10 PC.
Check TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service should be running in the background every time. If this system is not running in the background, your network will function in a seamless manner. This system should be permanently turned on in your pc. Check whether this system is turned on or not. You can check by following these steps.
- Search for Services in the search bar and click on services from the list of results.
- Now, find the icon called TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service.
- After that, right-click on TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service and select properties.
- Inside the General tab, you can see Startup type. Click on it and choose Automatic.
Now, hit OK.
- Finally, restart your pc and check whether the error is fixed or not.
If this solution didn’t work, try the following solutions listed below.
Enabling the NetBIOS can be the solution to this error. You can get your error fixed by enabling NetBIOS. You can enable NetBIOS by following these simple steps.
- Open the Run Window by pressing Windows key+R.
- After that, type NCPA.CPL in the open box of the run window.
- A new window will pop up. Right-click on default network and open properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click on properties below.
- After that, tap on Advanced.
- Now, go to WINS tab.
- After that, click on Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
Uninstall or disable the third-party firewall if you have installed
This solution seems primitive, but many users have got a positive result by following this solution to solve their error. Most of the modern antivirus comes with the anti-firewall system. This is a good system for protection but this creates hindrance to the internal networks. You have to disable your third-party antivirus software or anti-firewall. You can disable by following these simple steps.
- Press Windows Key+R to open Run Window.
- Type Control Panel and hit Enter.
- In the control panel, navigate Programs and Feature and click on it.
- Now, you can see the list of programs there. Find the third-party anti-virus or firewall program and right-click on it and press Uninstall.
Note:- You can only uninstall anti-virus software by following these steps. To disable your antivirus, you have to go to the particular antivirus and find the option like disable in the settings.
Run SFC scan
Run the SFC scan in order to find and remove the corrupt files. SFC scan finds out the corrupted files and removes them automatically.
- Open the run box by pressing Windows key + R.
- Type CMD.EXE in the open box of Run Window.
- You can see the command prompt will popping up.
- Type SFC /scannow inside that command prompt.
- The process will start automatically and will take some time.
- The process will find all the corrupted files in your system and remove those corrupt files.
After finishing the scan, restart your computer. After restarting your computer, check whether the error is fixed or not.