Error Code: 0x8007003b [Solved]
Error Code: 0x8007003b is the error which pops up in your computer when you try to transfer large files through network drive from laptop or desktop with the error message “0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred”. You can fix the error by following these simple ways.
Run the System File Checker
Run the SFC scan on your computer. SFC scan will help you to detect and remove the corrupted files in your computer. Follow these easy steps.
- Press Windows key + R key to open the Run Window, type CMD in the open box and hit Enter.
- The command prompt window will pop up on your computer screen.
- Type SFC /scannow in the command prompt window and the process will start automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete as it takes some time to complete.
- You need to restart the computer after the completion of the SFC scan.
After completion of the process, check whether the error in your computer is solved.
Disable or uninstall the antivirus
Most of the modern antivirus comes with the anti-firewall system. This is a good system for protection but this creates hindrance to the internal networks. Disable your third-party antivirus software or anti-firewall by following these simple steps.
- Open Control panel and go to programs.
- You can see the list of programs there. Find the third-party anti-virus or firewall program and right-click on it and press Uninstall.
Note:- You can only uninstall anti-virus software by following these steps. To disable your antivirus, go to the particular antivirus and find the option like disable in the settings.
Turn off Windows Firewall
Windows firewall can be the reason for the error 0x8007003b. Many users reported that this problem can also be caused because of firewalls. If your computer shows you error 0x8007003b, try turning off firewalls. But be aware that disabling built-in firewall can cause the security problems to your pc. You can disable the firewall by following these simple steps.
- Search Firewall in your windows search box and select ‘Windows Defender Firewall’.
- Click on “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off” from the menu at the leftmost side of the window.
- Now, need to click on “Turn off Windows Firewall(not recommended)” for both private as well as public network settings. Click on Ok to proceed.
- After turning off the Windows Firewall, check whether the issue is solved or not. If the error is not fixed, you have to try another method of solution for fixing the error 0x8007003b.
Delete a file in Windows Registry Entry
Some users got a positive result by deleting the mentioned file from registry entry. They got their error 0x8007003b fixed with the help of this method. You can delete that particular file from registry entry by following these simple steps.
- Open Run Box and type Regedit in the box.
- A registry entry window will appear there. You need to proceed to the following location.
- Delete the file named Microsoft-Windows-DxpTaskRingtone/Analytic
Hopefully, these steps helped you to fix the error 0x8007003b. If the error is not fixed, try another method of solution to fix the error 0x8007003b listed below.
Turn off the Windows Search
If you are not the regular user of the Search, you need to disable the search. Disabling search can also be the solution for the error 0x8007003b. You can disable the Search in by following these steps.
- Open the Run Command and type services.msc inside the open box of the Run Command Window.
- Find Windows Search, right-click on it and choose properties.
- There is a section called Startup type, choose disable and click on OK.
After you finish the process, you should check if the error 0x8007003b is fixed.
We hope, one of these methods helped you to fix your error code: 0x8007003b.